We hope to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We include:
- a welcome pack of tea, coffee, tea, sugar, mik, bread and butter. (Wine, beer, champagne and other vital supplies can be arranged with notice);
- all bedding and linen, bath towels, hand towels and t-towels (please remember to bring your own beach or swimming towels);
- all heating and electricity
- an information pack with useful phone numbers, instructions for the appliances and for the central heating
- brochures on local attractions
- a hairdryer
- first aid box
- miniature aromatherapy soaps and shampoo, bath foam and shower gel
- a few rolls of toilet paper, bin bags, bbq coal, washing up liquid, cling film, tin foil, cleaning products and dishwasher powder, washing powder, fabric conditioner etc (we ask that you replenish these).
We are happy to:
- stock the fridge prior to your arrival
- supply flowers or gifts by arrangement
- book restaurants, taxis etc
- collect and drop offs at Wadhurst station at reasonable hours, if we are available, at a charge of £5 each way. Tunbridge Wells £10 e/w. Taxis will charge more than double.
- prepare a home made evening meal - by arrangement and at a reasonable cost - so that something is ‘in the oven’ on arrival or on return from a day’s outing.
We will endeavour to meet all reasonably requests, but to avoid disappointment (we both have day jobs), we would be grateful for 48 hours’ notice of any requirements.